Thursday, March 29, 2012

Another No-Fee Skype


Thank you so very much, Todd.

It is difficult to hold the attention of that class beyond a few minutes – trust me, I know that as well as anyone – and you had their rapt attention for thirty-five straight minutes.  I'm not sure that I'll be able to break that record by June.

You might find it interesting that you defied their stereotypical notions of how an author would act.  They just informed me that they thought an author would be stuffy, boring, and reserved.  Instead, they found you to be funny, engaging, and energetic.  You've charmed them!  (No easy task.)

I completely agree with them, but I would also like to add gracious, generous, and sincere.  Thanks again.  You have given all of us an unforgettable learning experience.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment