Sunday, August 29, 2010

Letter to Common Sense Media

8/29/10

Ms. Elizabeth Perle Editor in Chief Common Sense Media 650 Townsend Suite 375 San Francisco, CA 94103

Dear Ms. Perle,

It has come to my attention that a reviewer for your company, Common Sense Media, gave my book Give A Boy A Gun a three #! rating for "mild to moderate [language] with more extreme swearing suggested by substitutions.”

I was not aware that I had used substitutions to suggest more extreme swearing, and am greatly concerned by it. Would it be possible for you to contact this reviewer to find out where in my book she felt these substitutions were used, and which extreme swears she felt I meant to use, so that I can avoid using such substitutions in the future?

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Todd Strasser


No comments:

Post a Comment